Home > Saving Energy > Heating > Boiler servicing
The easy way to look after your boiler – boiler servicing.
Your oil or gas boiler is probably the hardest working appliance in your home.
A regular annual service with us will make it last longer and improve the efficiency of your whole central heating system.
What can boiler servicing do for me?
- Keeps your boiler working for longer and reduces the likelihood of your boiler breaking down
- Your boiler will work more efficiently, saving your money on your energy bills (saves around 10%)
- For safety, experts recommend that your boiler is serviced regularly
Why choose Power NI?
- We have experts who you can trust to work on all types of boilers
- Our plumbing and heating engineers are OFTEC approved and Gas Safe Registered
- We provide a full 15 point check with a service certificate
- We can undertake repairs on the spot (as extra)
- We can install a carbon monoxide alarm if required (as extra)
- Your service is guaranteed for a period of two weeks
Only £49.50 for a full boiler service
For £74.50 we can fit a carbon monoxide alarm along with your boiler service