Home > Saving Energy > Heating > Heat pumps
No more oil or gas bills with an air source heat pump.
An air source heat pump provides a modern alterative to oil or gas heating systems. Heat pumps work like a fridge in reverse, by absorbing heat from the outside air and converting it into heating for your hot water and radiators.
Heat pumps will qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which we hope will be announced later this year.
In the meantime you can apply for £1,700 off the cost from the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) scheme.
For more information or to apply for the Renewable Heat Premium Payment please find the following information on the nidirect website:
What can heat pumps do for me?
- No more oil or gas bills – your electricity bill will include your heating too.
- Heat pumps operate at a lower temperature over a longer period, making them more efficient. For every 1 unit of electricity you should get around 3 units of heat
- Improves the energy rating of your home and you will be eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme (RHI)
- Heat pumps are a good option where gas is not available.
Why choose Power NI?
- We install high quality Dimplex invertor heat pumps
- Bespoke heating system design for each home and can install Dimplex smart rads to optimise the system
- We are MCS approved
- We offer an extended 3 year warranty
Starting from £5,000