Home > Saving Energy > Heating > Wood pellet boilers
Wood pellet boilers
Modern wood pellet boilers to provide space heating and hot water for your home
With £2,500 currently available from the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP), There has been no better time to consider changing to wood pellet heating.
Plus you can earn money from your wood pellet heating system each year with the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which we hope will be announced soon.
Wood pellet boilers may be relatively new to these isles but have been commonplace in Europe for years.
For more information or to apply for the Renewable Heat Premium Payment please find the following information on the nidirect website:
What can a wood pellet boiler do for me?
- Save around £800 on home heating costs (based on a 4 bedroom house, changing from a conventional oil boiler)
- Provides a straightforward alternative to your oil or gas boiler
- Additional incentives will hopefully be available from government Renewable Heat Incentive.
- Low maintenance
- Can use bagged wood pellets or a bulk delivery
Why choose Power NI?
- Our expert heating engineers are MCS approved
- We understand that having any work done to your home can be stressful. We promise to minimise disruption (we’ll usually have the work done in a day or two), cover carpets and clear up any mess.
- You can choose from Grant or Biotech boilers
Cost will vary depending but typically, a wood pellet boiler will cost around £8500 (fully installed)