Home > Saving Energy > Insulation > Loft insulation
Act now – make loft insulation your first step towards saving energy.
For a limited time only, save £150* off the cost of loft insulation with Power NI.
Warm air rises, so insulating your roof space can help keep the heat in that usually disappears in your home. Properly fitted loft insulation can save you around £150 in heating bills each year.
*When you spend over £250 on loft insulation, click here to find out more.
What can loft insulation do for me?
- Save around £150 a year off your heating bills
- Stop heat escaping with a 300mm (12”) deep ‘pillow’ of insulation
- Instant benefit – your home will feel warmer
- We can top up your old insulation to the current standard
Why choose Power NI?
- We will give you a £150 discount if you insulate now
- Our fully trained installers can usually do the work in less than a day
- We can insulate pipes, water tank and loft hatches
- We give you a two year guarantee
- We use recycled materials
A typical 3 bedroom semi-detached house will cost around £360
(Costs vary depending on the size of your house and depth of insulation required.) We will also check if you are eligible for any other grants.