Perks Competition Terms and Conditions
Perks Christmas Competition 2020
Terms and Conditions
1. All Power NI Energy Ltd customers who sign up to Power NI Perks between Monday 9th November 2020 and Monday 31st December 2020 inclusive will be entered into the prize draw to win a voucher to the value of £250 for a shop of their choice.
2. The prize is provided and organised and prize draw administered by Power NI Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
3. To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions; be 18 years of age or over; be a registered Power NI Energy Ltd customer; and have their Power NI Energy Ltd account fully paid up to date.
4. The prize draw for the competition will take place on Monday 4th January 2020. The first winner drawn at random from all entries will receive the voucher to the value of £250
5. The winner will be selected at random from all entries and will be notified by email within 24 hours of the prize draw taking place. Subsequent written notification will be sent by post.
6. The competition is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
7. There is no cash alternative.
8. Only 1 entry per household.
9. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Power NI Energy Ltd or any associated or subsidiary company of Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity.
10. Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
11. This competition is not open to Power NI Energy Ltd employees. Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
12. Power NI Energy Ltd is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
13. Power NI Energy Ltd excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
14. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
15. Power NI Energy Ltd assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
16. If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Power NI Energy Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.