National Fitness Day 2020: Skechers Competition
Competition Terms and Conditions
National Fitness Day 2020: Win a £80 Skechers voucher!
Terms and Conditions:
1. To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years of age or over.
3. To enter the prize draw you must comment on the competition post, by telling us your favourite way to keep fit. Entry is via related posts on Power NI’s Facebook, and Instagram pages.
4. The prize draw is open between Wednesday 23rd September and Wednesday 30th September 2020 at 11pm inclusive.
5. The prize draw will take place on Thursday 1st October 2020 after 1pm and entrants who have commented on the post to tell us their favourite way to keep fit, will be eligible to win the prize.
6. All entrants who tell us their favourite way to keep fit will be entered into a prize draw to win a £80 voucher to redeem in any Skechers retails stores in Northern Ireland (The Quays Newry, Abbey Centre Newtownabbey, Donegall Place Belfast, Rushmere Shopping Centre Craigavon)
7. One winner will be selected at random from all entries and will be contacted via social media within 24 hours of the prize draw taking place.
8. The prizes will be issued as a £80 voucher for the Skechers shoes made payable to the winner, cannot be transferred and no alternatives are available.
9. The winner is required to notify Power NI within 5 working days of being contacted that they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within 5 working days of first correspondence will result in the prize being re-drawn.
10. If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the competition, please email us at: [email protected]
11. The prize draw is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
12. There is no prize alternative.
13. By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Power NI Energy Ltd or any associated or subsidiary company of Power NI Energy Ltd. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity.
14. Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
15. This prize draw is not open to Power NI Energy Ltd employees or their family members or those of Power NI Energy Ltd parent or affiliate companies, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
16. Power NI Energy Ltd is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
17. Power NI Energy Ltd excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
18. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winner is responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
19. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
20. Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Power NI Energy Ltd website. www.powerni.co.uk
21. Power NI Energy Ltd assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
22. If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Power NI Energy Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.
23. The voucher prize is valid for six months from date of issue.