Student Registration Competition Terms & Conditions
Register your student property with Power NI and WIN a £100* shopping voucher for your student household
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years of age or over.
- To enter the prize draw you must have registered the electricity supply at your student property with Power NI.
- The prize draw is open between Monday 12th August 2019 and Tuesday 12th November 2019 inclusive and the winner will be notified on Friday 15th November 2019.
- All entrants who complete their registration with Power NI will be entered in to a prize draw to win a £100 shopping voucher for their student household.
- The prize will be issued as a voucher/gift card and cannot be transferred and no alternatives are available.
- The winner is required to notify Power NI within 5 working days of being contacted that they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within 5 working days of first correspondence will result in the prize being re-drawn.
- If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the competition, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize draw is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
- There is no prize alternative.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Power NI Energy Ltd or any associated or subsidiary company of Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity. This includes but is not limited to use of submitted entrants photographs on Power NI’s social media channels, website, emails or print materials.
- Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
- This prize draw is not open to Power NI Energy Ltd employees or their family members or those of Power NI Energy Ltd parent or affiliate companies, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
- Power NI Energy Ltd is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
- Power NI Energy Ltd excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winner is responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
- Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd website www.powerni.co.uk.
- Power NI Energy Ltd assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Power NI Energy Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.