Help & Support

Landlords & Tenants

There is a normal billing meter in the house and the electricity is on after my last tenant left it. Can I keep using electricity without calling anyone?

You can continue to use the electricity however please call us first with the following to hand:

  • MPRN (Meter Point Reference Number) - this is an 11 digit number that is on all paper bills.
  • Meter Number - this is on the front of your meter.
  • Any recent meter reading

This will allow us to close the previous tenants account and if there is an outstanding balance then they will be responsible for payment up until their last day of occupancy.