Help & Support

Moving House

I have finished building a property and wish to register the new occupier?

In order to transfer the property to the new occupier you’ll need to complete a builders form.

We will require a recent meter reading to close your account.

Please post your completed form to:

Power NI

PO Box 103


BT41 9BB

Or email:

[email protected]

Download Builders Form