Help & Support

Moving House

My tenants are moving out. What do I need to do?

Firstly, you’ll need to ask your tenants to call us on 03457 455 455 to confirm they’re moving out. Phone lines open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm. Calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.

You’ll then need to contact us directly to register your own name on the account, or if you have new tenants moving in ask them to complete the moving home form as soon as possible.

Considered Keypad?

Keypads are ideal for rented properties as all tenants are equally responsible for the electricity used. Tenants are also responsible for any outstanding balance or credit at the end of the tenancy. The balance will not be passed on to the landlord, but will instead be forwarded to the tenants or students’ home addresses, if required.

Unfortunately it is not possible to fit a Keypad meter to all electrical installations. In particular they are not permitted in registered HMO properties with more than two occupants.