My Power NI Quiz Terms & Conditions
Energy Saving Quiz 'Win a years free electricity' Autumn/Winter 2015
Terms & Conditions
- All Power NI Energy Ltd customers who complete the Energy Saving Quiz on the Power NI website between Friday 18th September and Thursday 17th December 2015 inclusive will be entered into the prize draw to win 1 year’s free electricity to the value of £500 or 3300 units per annum.
- The competition is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
- To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions; be 18 years of age or over; be a registered Power NI Energy Ltd customer; and have their Power NI Energy Ltd account fully paid up to date.
- The prize draw for the competition will take place on Friday 18th December 2015. The winner will be selected at random from all registrations and will be notified by email within 24 hours of the prize draw taking place.
- The prize for the competition to the value of £500 or 3300 units and this will be given to the winner in the form of a cheque, made out in the entrant’s name.
- There is no cash alternative.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Power NI Energy Ltd or any associated or subsidiary company of Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity.
- Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
- This competition is not open to Power NI Energy Ltd employees or their family members or those of Power NI Energy Ltd parent or affiliate companies, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
- Power NI Energy Ltd is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
- Power NI Energy Ltd excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winner is responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
- Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd website.
- Power NI Energy Ltd assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Power NI Energy Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.