What our customers say
Power NI was voted the number one electricity provider in Northern Ireland in an independent survey in November 2014*. Not only are we the biggest, but consumers have also voted us the best, something we are immensely proud of.
At Power NI we listen to what our customers have to say. What our customers think and feel matter to us. If you have any experiences with Power NI you would like to share, please contact us below.
What makes our customers happy
Find out by watching video
View our video now to discover more about what makes our customers happy
Read more of our customer testimonials below
- "Well-established, good track record"
- Samuel Fenton, Feburary 2015
- "Reliable and trustworthy"
- Mary Lynch, Derry, February 2015
- "We activated our Energy Online account because it’s a much more convenient way of managing our bills. It was really easy to set up and we would definitely recommend it to other businesses."
- Creightons of Finaghy. August 2013
- "Power NI are a lot more competitive than people would think and we had an easy and hassle-free signing up process compared to other suppliers. We found them very friendly and a lot fairer to new businesses and would definitely recommend them to others."
- Euphoria Gym Ltd, Carrickfergus. July 2013
- I had a really good call with Kevin from your Contact Centre, he was extremely professional, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful, thank you Power NI.
- Mrs. McCracken. October 2012
- I spoke to a lady named Heather today she was very polite and helpful and was able to give me any further information that I needed. It was a pleasure to speak with her and sort out my problem with the new account.
- Business win back customer. August 2012
- Great app, so quick & easy! So glad I went back to Power NI!! :)
- Laura Close. August 2012
- The Power NI app is a stroke of genius. Thank you. I can honestly say that the Keypad app is the most useful app I have discovered.
- Dianne Smith. July 2012
- Please congratulate the creator of the brilliant new app for Android, so easy to top up, well done Power NI. Best Regards, Mrs Clarke (customer for over 20 years).
- Mrs Clarke. February 2012
- Absolutely brilliant [Keypad 'top up'] app, best thing since sliced loaf!
- Jock McToal. October 2011
- The insulation offer from Power NI was fantastic. They were very helpful and the whole process was so quick and easy. I can really feel the difference, my home feels much warmer and I’m very happy about my reduced bill!
- Pamela Walker, Lisburn. October 2011
- Can I take this opportunity to commend a member of your staff in the contact centre in Ballymena – Amanda. She was extremely understanding and more than helpful when I spoke with her on the phone and would like my sincere thanks passed to her…[and] her manager.
- Carol O’Malley, Newtownabbey. September 2011
- I find using the ‘pay as you go’ Keypad very easy and convenient. It is reassuring to know I can also ‘top up’ online. Saving money using this system is an added bonus.
- Bangor area customer. September 2011
- (Power NI) have in my experience, a Rolls-Royce standard service which lets you contact and talk to a live human being. You can raise and drop the amounts of your Direct Debit easily, submit your meter read, move house.
- Brian McCusker, Belfast. September 2011
*Based on independent consumer perception survey conducted by Millward Brown, 800 participants, Nov 2014.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are requiredPlease view our Terms and Conditions