Energy Online Registration Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions outline the requirements and restrictions for domestic customers when registering for Energy Online with Power NI.
- You must be a resident in Northern Ireland to be eligible to be/become a Power NI customer.
- You must be a Direct Debit customer to register for Energy Online.
- To pay by Direct Debit with Power NI, call 03457 455 455; to process the request, we must speak to the main account holder or receive the account holder’s permission to speak with another individual on their behalf.
- £60 annual savings, equivalent to 6% off our standard unit rate are applied to customers who pay by monthly Direct Debit with Energy Online.
- There are no upfront costs or fees associated with becoming a Direct Debit or Energy Online customer with Power NI.
- There is no closing date on this promotion.
- You must have internet access to avail of and use Energy Online with Power NI.
- This promotion is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
- Click here to find out the benifits of Energy Online and how to register.