The Morning Star picks up Best Green Business at Belfast Business Awards
Power NI's Ken McCracken presents the Best Green Business award to winner Peta McAllister from The Morning Star Bar & Restaurant, at this year's Belfast Business Awards.
The best-in-class of the city's businesses were celebrated on Friday night at City Hall at the Belfast Business Awards 2016.
Sponsored by Bank of Ireland and organised by Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce, 19 companies took to the City Hall stage to collect their highly coveted award from the evening’s hosts Sarah Travers and Pete Snodden.
The winners of the Belfast Business Awards were:
· Best New Business – Titanic Creative Management
· Employee of the Year – Rachel Lively, Foster & Sons Removal Ltd
· Customer Service Excellence, Professional Business Services – MCS Group
· Best Coffee Shop – The Good Food & Wine Company
· Best Eatery – Mourne Seafood Bar
· Best Marketing Initiative – W5
· Best Creative Business – Sixteen South
· Business Person of the Year – Michael Stewart, Madisons Hotel, Bar Czar Ltd
· Best Hotel – Ramada Plaza, Shaw’s Bridge
· Customer Service Excellence, Independent Retailer – Learning SPACE
· Best Digital Marketing – W5
· Best Licensed Premises – Sweet Afton
· Young Business Person (U30) – Matthew Large, Glistrr
· Best Green Business – The Morning Star Bar & Restaurant
For more information, visit www.belfastchamber.com