Help & Support
Bills & Payments
Understanding my bill (small users)
This is a sample of a quarterly bill for a typical small business customer on our Popular tariff.
- Customer name and billing address – if this is not correct please let us know.
- Premises supplied.
- Meter Number – this should match the number shown on the front of your meter.
- Meter readings and units used – the dates of these meter readings are shown as the ’Billing Period’ above.
- This area is used for additional meter reading information, for example to explain that a reading is estimated.
- Here you will find your key account information including Account Number, Meter Point Reference Number and Tariff.
- This shows the full breakdown of your bill calculation.
- This shows your opening balance and any payments or adjustments made since the last bill.
- This is the amount now due on your account and should be paid by the due date shown above, unless you pay by Direct Debit.
- This area normally contains a Giro payment slip to allow you to pay the bill, unless you pay by Direct Debit when it is left blank.
- You will find more information on the back of the bill.