Terms and Conditions
1. Applicants must be over 18 years old.
2. Applicants must be affiliated with the group either through a family member or their own personal involvement with the group.
3. Groups must be based in Northern Ireland.
4. All funds received must be used in Northern Ireland.
5. All funds received must be used for tangible items rather than running costs or overhead
6. You must be able to demonstrate where the Power NI funding has been put to use once funds are received.
7. All funds from Power NI must be made out to a registered bank account in the community groups name. Where this is not possible, the items will purchased by a group member and reimbursed by Power NI.
8. Funding must be used within 8 weeks of receiving it from Power NI.
9. Groups from all sectors are welcome to enter provided there are no political links
10. As part of the fund, you must consent to PR & media opportunities. As part of the fund, your journey spending the funds will be followed & shown on social media.
11. Power NI Energy Ltd staff members are exempt from directly applying for the fund.
12. Winner(s) are selected by a judging panel and judge’s decision is final.
13. Entrants who are unsuccessful are welcome to re-enter their project a maximum of three times before becoming disqualified from the process.
14. Power NI Energy Ltd is not responsible for problems caused by any factors outside its control.
15. Power NI Energy Ltd excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the fund.
16. The fund may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winner is responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
17. By applying for the fund, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
18. Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd website. www.powerni.co.uk
19. Power NI Energy Ltd assumes that by applying for the fund or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
20. If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Power NI Energy Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.