Competition Terms and Conditions
‘What would Perk up your Christmas?’
Photo upload prize draw
Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years of age or over.
3. To enter the prize draw you must upload a photo on the webpage powerni.co.uk/perk-up-your-Christmas.
4. The prize draw is open between Wednesday 15th November and Wednesday 13th December inclusive.
5. A weekly prize draw will take place every Wednesday and entrants who have submitted a photo within the previous seven days will be eligible. 4 weekly prize draws will take place and winners chosen at random will receive £50 each.
6. The first weekly draw will take place on Wednesday 22nd November 2017 and will run every Wednesday for 4 weeks, ending on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
7. All entrants who upload a photo to the Power NI website will be entered into a prize draw to win an overall prize of £500 with one winner being selected at random.
8. The overall prize draw to win £500 will take place on Thursday 14th December 2017. One winner will be selected at random from all entries and will be notified by telephone within 48 hours of the prize draw taking place. Subsequent written notification may be sent by post.
9. For every entries submitted, Power NI will donate £1 to nominated charity partner Action Mental health, up to a maximum of 1000 entries or £500.
10. All photos uploaded will be approved by Power NI and entries which are deemed inappropriate or show dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, sectarian, and offensive or in breach of any applicable law or regulation will not be eligible for entry.
11. Photos should be the entrants own photo and observing copy right laws.
12. The prizes will be issued as a cheque made payable to the winner, cannot be transferred and no alternatives are available.
13. The winner is required to notify Power NI within 5 working days of being contacted that they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within 5 working days of first correspondence will result in the prize being re-drawn.
14. If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the competition, please email us at: [email protected]
15. The prize draw is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
16. There is no prize alternative.
17. By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Power NI Energy Ltd or any associated or subsidiary company of Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity. This includes but is not limited to use of submitted entrants photographs on Power NI’s social media channels, website, emails or print materials.
18. Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
19. This prize draw is not open to Power NI Energy Ltd employees or their family members or those of Power NI Energy Ltd parent or affiliate companies, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
20. Power NI Energy Ltd is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
21. Power NI Energy Ltd excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
22. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winner is responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
23. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
24. Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd website. www.powerni.co.uk
25. Power NI Energy Ltd assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
26. If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Power NI Energy Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.