Help & Support
Where can I top-up?
You can buy top-ups for your Keypad meter a number of ways including:
- On our website
- On the Power NI app
- Any Post Office or Paypoint agent
- Over the phone 24/7 - call on the number below
You'll need your 19-digit Premise Number to hand (find this on your Keypad card or an old top-up receipt) and your debit card details if you're topping up online, via the app or over the phone.
The minimum top-up is £5 (Post Office and PayPoint only) or £15 (online, app or phone).
How to top-up your Keypad
- To apply the top-up to your Keypad, press the ‘*’ button and enter your 20-digit top-up powercode.
- If you make a mistake press the ‘*’ button to go back and then enter the rest of the code.
- Press the ‘#’ button to finish. A confirmation message will be displayed.
Download the Keypad app
Make topping up your electricity even easier with our free app for your smartphone or tablet
How to use my Keypad?
I've lost my Keypad powercode.
I need a new Keypad card.
I've got a message on my Keypad - what does it mean?
What information can I find from my Keypad?
Where can I top-up up my Keypad?
My top-up code is being rejected
I topped up but the full amount has not been added to my Keypad.
What does PC Contribution mean?
Why did I get a longer top-up code than normal?
Phone lines open Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm. Calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.