Energy Saving Week 2021
Energy Saving Week 2021 - Smart Bundle worth £150
Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years of age or over.
3. To enter the prize draw you must comment on the competition post, by telling us your top energy saving tip. Entry is via related posts on Power NI’s Facebook, and Instagram pages.
4. The prize draw is open between Monday 1st February 2021 and Thursday 4th February 2021 at 11pm inclusive.
5. The prize draw will take place on Monday 8th February 2021 and entrants who have commented on the post to tell us their top energy saving tip will be eligible to win the prize.
6. All entrants who tell us their top energy saving tip will be entered into a prize draw to win a smart bundle worth £150
7. One winner will be selected at random from all entries and will be contacted via social media within 24 hours of the prize draw taking place.
8. The prizes will be issued from Power NI, posted directly to the winner and cannot be transferred and no alternatives are available.
9. The winner is required to notify Power NI within 5 working days of being contacted that they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within 5 working days of first correspondence will result in the prize being re-drawn.
10. If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the competition, please email us at: [email protected]
11. The prize draw is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
12. There is no prize alternative.
13. By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Power NI Energy Ltd or any associated or subsidiary company of Power NI Energy Ltd. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity.