Powerful Together Terms & Conditions
Age NI & Power NI - Powerful Together Partnership
Terms and Conditions
- Age NI will receive a minimum of £1,000 from Power NI irrespective of the number of switches in the defined postcode areas
- This campaign is for domestic households only and does not includes business switches
- £5 will be donated for every domestic switch in the BT18, BT19, BT20, BT21, BT22, BT23 and BT30 postcode areas
- £5 will be donated for switching via any domestic switching method including but not limited to web switches, phone switches and sales led switches.
- Only Domestic switches between 16th November and 13th December 2020 (inclusive) in the defined postcodes will qualify count towards the total of funding for Age NI.
- If you have any questions about how the terms of the partnership, please email us at: [email protected]
- The partnership is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
- Power NI Energy Ltd will publish the total amount donated to Age NI by the end of January 2021.