Help & Support
If you're unhappy
If we've let you down or you're unhappy with our service please let us know. We promise to deal fairly and effectively with your complaint and do everything we can to reach a satisfactory outcome.
Get in touch
We have friendly, experienced staff who will make every effort to sort out your complaint and provide you with an answer as quickly as possible. However, if you're still unhappy with our decision or explanation, you can ask for your complaint to be looked at again by our Head of Customer Service.
- Phone - call us on 03457455455 (Lines open Mon-Fri 8am-7pm)
- Email - email@example.com
- Write - Head of Customer Service, Power NI, PO Box 2067, Belfast, BT1 9PP
We aim to resolve all complaints received within 10 working days.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, or if at any time you are unhappy with our response you can contact the Consumer Council. They are an independent body who may be able to help you.
To get in touch, you can:
- Phone - 08001216022
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write- Consumer Council, Floor 3, Seatem House, 28-32 Alfred Street, Belfast, BT2 8EN
For more information you may require including codes or practice and our terms and conditions please view our links below or alternatively give us a call.
Codes of practice
Terms & Conditions
Additional legal information
03457 455 455