Terms and Conditions
Power NI 2018
Scoop up a great deal Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is by voting for 1 of 4 shortlisted ice-cream flavours at www.powerni.co.uk/scoop
2. The prize draw is open between Saturday 28th July and will close on Friday 3rd August 2018 inclusive, (12noon) .
3. Those who vote, will be entered into the prize draw to win a £250 Victoria Square shopping voucher and must be used within 12 months on receipt of voucher plus a one night overnight stay including breakfast for a family of four, at Everglades Hotel, Derry/Londonderry for 2 adults, 2 children. This stay must be taken within 12months on receipt of prize.
4. The competition is organised by Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Limited, t/a Power NI. Registered Office, Greenwood House, 64 Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5NF.
5. To be eligible to participate in the competition, all entrants must agree to all terms and conditions listed within, and be 18 years of age or over.
6. The prize draw for the competition will take place on Friday 3rd August at 2pm.
7. One winner will be selected at random from all entries and will be notified by telephone or email within 48 hours of the prize draw taking place.
8. Subsequent written notification may be sent by post. Failure to respond within 3 weeks of first correspondence will result in the prize being re-drawn.
9. There is no cash alternative.
10. Only 1 entry per person.
11. Power NI will collect and use the winners’ names, photographs and general location for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Power NI Energy Ltd or any associated or subsidiary company of Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winners for any publicity.We will also publish the winners’ names and countries of origin in order to comply with rules set by the Committees of Advertising Practice and regulated by the Advertising Standards Authority. If you win the competition, but decide not to provide a photograph, you will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen.
12. You have 14 days to claim your prize.
13. If you do not win the competition, we will retain your information for a period of 24 months under the legitimate legal basis.
14. Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the competition. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
15. This prize draw is not open to Power NI Energy Ltd employees or their family members or those of Power NI Energy Ltd parent or affiliate companies, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Furthermore, Power NI Energy Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition.
16. Power NI Energy Ltd is not responsible for problems with entries caused by any factors outside its control.
17. Power NI Energy Ltd excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winner arising out of the prize.
18. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winner is responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
19. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to warrant all information submitted by it as true, current and complete.
20. Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Power NI Energy Ltd Energy Ltd website. www.powerni.co.uk
21. Power NI Energy Ltd assumes that by entering the competition or using this website, the entrant warrants that it has legal capacity to enter the competition and agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
22. If there is any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Power NI Energy Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.