Help & Support
My bill is higher than usual
If your bill is higher than you expected there are a number of reasons why this might be.
- Was your last bill estimated?( it may have been a low estimate and this bill is ‘catching up’ )
- Are you comparing a winter bill to a summer bill? Energy bills are typically higher in winter than in summer.
- Have your circumstances at home changed, for example a family member returning from University or perhaps the arrival of a new baby? This can increase the amount of electricity used around the home.
- Have you installed any new equipment or increased the use of existing appliances, such as a tumble drier or an electric heater?
- Has there been a tariff increase since the last bill was issued? You would have received a letter informing you about this.
For more information on understanding your bill, please click here>>>
If none of these examples apply and you are still concerned please get in touch and we'll look into this for you.
Energy myths exposed
Not sure what to believe about energy saving? Read more here as we expose the myths and establish the truth behind energy saving
Understanding my electricity bill
High Electricity Bill
How to submit a meter reading
I received a reminder letter but I've already paid.
Can I view my bill online?
How do I get a copy of a previous bill?
How is my bill calculated?
How can I tell if my bill is estimated?
Accurate billing with Power NI
Can I get a refund?
Phone lines open Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm. Calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.