Help & Support

Moving house

Moving Home FAQs

I closed my account but I'm still receiving bills.

If you've closed your account but are still receiving bills simply give us a call on 03457 455 455 (lines open Mon-Fri 8am-7pm) and we’ll be happy to check this out for you.

Read more

I'm moving out. How do I transfer the account to my landlord?

Firstly, call us on 03457455455 (Mon-Fri 8am-7pm) to let us know you’re moving out.

Read more

I’ve moved in and can’t find the Keypad card.

If you have moved into a new property and can't find the Keypad card please call us on 03457455455 (Mon-Fri 8am-7pm).

Read more

My tenants are moving out. What do I need to do?

Firstly, you’ll need to ask your tenants to get in touch with us to confirm they’re moving out. You’ll then need to contact us directly to register your own name on the account, or if you have new tenants moving in ask them to get in touch with us.

Read more

I have finished building a property and wish to register the new occupier?

In order to transfer the property to the new occupier you’ll need to complete a builders form. We will require a recent meter reading to close your account.

Read more

My property is being demolished, what do I need to do?

When demolishing a property, find out what you need to do here.

Read more

2 of 2