Help & Support


Billing FAQs

I have a carer/relative/friend who normally looks after my bills. Can you send my bill to them?

Yes we can redirect your bill. Call us on 03457 455 455 or fill in our online form and we can advise you how we can get this set up.

Read more

I am critically dependent on medical equipment. What services are available?

Northern Ireland Electricity (NIE) offer a Critical Care information service to customers who are dependent on life supporting equipment...

Read more

I want to manage bills for someone else.

Please call us on 03457 455 455 to discuss your specific requirements. We’ll need to record your name and contact details and the account holder will need to be available to consent to and confirm this arrangement during the call.

Read more

Can I get a credit balance refunded to my bank account?

Yes, we can refund the credit from your most recent bill to your bank account if you pay your bill by Direct Debit. If you do not pay by Direct Debit then you can receive your refund by cheque.

Read more

Is only one person (the caller) responsible for payment?

Every tenant living at the property is jointly responsible for payment. After you register your student property we will send you a joint tenancy form. This needs to be filled out by each student and returned within two weeks to update the account details.

Read more

What is the best way for students to pay?

There’s options to suit your lifestyle. At Power NI you will be billed each quarter for the electricity used.

Read more

5 of 6